Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Possible suggestion for the forum

Hey forum mods- any chance of breaking up the "other addresses" section into a couple of subforums- maybe "Actors/Actresses" "Other Sports" "Authors" etc...

it would make navigating that forum much easier
    Thanks for reading
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thank you for the feedback. I did just link this thread into the TTM Team Forum and asked the other team members for their thoughts. We have been bouncing around a few ideas on possible format changes and hearing from those who use the forum is important to us.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Another suggestion, if it is possible:
    Making it easier to jump to a certain letter of the alphabet in the address sections. It beats trying to guess which page "P's" are on. I don't know if it is feasible because I'm not much of a techy kind of guy.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Another suggestion, if it is possible:
    Making it easier to jump to a certain letter of the alphabet in the address sections. It beats trying to guess which page "P's" are on. I don't know if it is feasible because I'm not much of a techy kind of guy.

Good call! Those sections are too tough to navigate to be helpful.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

Ok I hope This Helps Out The Other Address Until Their a Update

Now Would you Want That in Every Forum Address

Sample

Go to Page 1 Other Address

1 T0 16 Pages

LMK Mike
    Last edited by maple19; 01-15-2009 at 10:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i agree with gunner203, the idea of being able to look up stars by the first initial in their last name would really help out

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

I like what was done in the Other Address section. It is like an index now that people can use. If you are looking up Sarah Palin you'll be able to look up what page the P's are on, and go directly to that page or pages instead of playing click roulette. Hopefully people will use this feature as I know it must have taken quite a bit of hard work and time on your behalf, Mike. Recently there has been a lot of patience being tested by all the address request coming in of people who were already listed. Now, folks should be able to look it up for themselves with no excuses. Thank you Mike for the extra effort to make everyone happy. Your efforts, and those of all the other moderators on here, make this a fun, hassle-free, and safe place for everyone. Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice! Way to get out of the box!