Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Spring Training Addresses???

I looked at the Spring Training address threads a few moments ago and they all still looked good to me. Please post here, if you guys know of any revisions that we need to make as I know that teams do move their facilities to different cities and we want to be current before next months huge TTM efforts! Thanks!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the update!

SCF Rewards
    Country

btw im new around here...im gonna start posting alot...i just started to TTM last week, and it is really fun even though i havent even got anything back! haha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Glad to have ya here!

btw im new around here...im gonna start posting alot...i just started to TTM last week, and it is really fun even though i havent even got anything back! haha

Awesome that you have joined our TTM community! Best of luck with your returns! I will warn you that it is addicting. I love getting those envelopes back in the mail. My best advice is to look at the success threads to see who is signing right now and give them a shot. The Best two for me rescently have been Oscar Robertson and PETE ROSE! Please do share your successes in the success threads with us all when they start rolling in!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome that you have joined our TTM community! Best of luck with your returns! I will warn you that it is addicting. I love getting those envelopes back in the mail. My best advice is to look at the success threads to see who is signing right now and give them a shot. The Best two for me rescently have been Oscar Robertson and PETE ROSE! Please do share your successes in the success threads with us all when they start rolling in!

ya man i will let u know! i did send out to pete rose, sizemore, hamilton, nowitzki, joe thornton, and some retired players this week and a couple of last week..i cannot wait to get my first 1 back. I also sent 1 to mike cameron becuase i have seen he always returns...lets see what happens!

SCF Rewards
    Country

btw i have been putting 2 stamps on every envelope i send out...should i only use 1 stamp?

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it is a regular sized envelope and a "regular" weight one stamp should be fine. It won't come any faster with two stamps...j/k

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

For the New York Yankees it is no longer Legends Field but George M. Steinbrenner Field now, same address though, new name.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

the Indians one is no good- they arent in Florida any more- they are in Arizona, but I dont think their ballpark is finished yet- I couldnt find an address on their site
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

I Make The Changes And see if i Can Find Cleveland Addy

Mike