Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New to basketball collecting......

My whole life I collected baseball, and now I've decided to venture into the basketball collecting. I'm gonna collect Paul Pierce, Reggie Miller and Current Pistons. I only have baseball to trade, and I might possibly buy. Lmk!!

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    check my site i have a few and good luck with your collection

I like this one, PAUL PIERCE 01-02 Stdium Club Frequent Flyers #/700 bv 15 htg, any interest in baseball at all, or CC.....because I could get some.

are you just collecting high end or base also if you want base I could get alot of the guys you want together and give it to you that way you get started into basketball ;)

2004 Fleer Tradition REGGIE MILLER Crystal Parrallel VERY RARE serial #092/175
    +
    2004 Fleer Tradition PAUL PIERCE Crystal Parrallel VERY RARE serial #097/175
    I think these might be a nice start to your collection. Will sell for $2.50 DLVD or trade for baseball GU lmk

I've got a Ben Wallace 02-03 SP Authentic Specials. Looking for anything from my sig I don't have.
    Baseball - Corey Kluber; Nolan Arenado
    Basketball - Jarrett Jack; J.J. Redick
    I can only mail on Saturday's; sorry for the inconvenience.

Hidden Content

stalking_wolf, my site is way outdated.....I'll get one up for you shortly.

Okaforcollector, Im gonna collect base as well.

mfweiland, how about a 03 Donruss Studio Juan Gonzalez Leather and Lumber bat card #ed to 400 for the Pierce and Miller?

Brunell8, Sorry......I didnt have anything from your sig. But thanks!

That's cool. PM your address and I'll send it to you anyway - help you get started on your BKB collection.
    Baseball - Corey Kluber; Nolan Arenado
    Basketball - Jarrett Jack; J.J. Redick
    I can only mail on Saturday's; sorry for the inconvenience.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast