Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigguyscanada's Items on eBay

cool!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats! An underappreciated player for sure in Johnson.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice PC mate. Those Precious Metal Gems look sweet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'd always wondered if there was an avery johnson collector... nice to see your stuff

do you have the 1996-97 Collector's Choice San Antoino Spurs #ST5 Avery Johnson

curious about that set... i still have never seen a card from it and i'd like to find the nique

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

i'd always wondered if there was an avery johnson collector... nice to see your stuff

do you have the 1996-97 Collector's Choice San Antoino Spurs #ST5 Avery Johnson

curious about that set... i still have never seen a card from it and i'd like to find the nique

No I don't have it...I wish I did. I think the team sets were issued primarily through retail outlets, and I've seen the Bulls one plenty of times but not any other ones.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the lakers set is all over the place too-- and i've also seen sonics (i love up here in the NW)

i'll definitely keep you in mind if i ever come across one of the sets. i swear i'm going to drive down to san antoine and find one myself! i do think they exist though as i did see some players on beckett's site (but no wilkins) about 5 years ago...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Mate, clear your inbox i just tried to send you a PM n it says you need to clear space otherwise you wont get any more PM's got some info on one of those cards :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not one but two players...**** that's crazy congrats!!!

Country

nice collection!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Collection status numbers have been updated.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast