Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: donations?

donations?

Bgray... were do u reciece the cards and money to keep this page going... im sure many people are wondering this..

Everything comes out of his own pocket. If you're not familiar with website expenses, you'd be shocked at how much he forks out each month for the site.

Re: donations?

Am I the only one that noticed him calling Bgray Bgay!
    Dems fightin words

Originally posted by billsfan2006
    Bgay... were do u reciece the cards and money to keep this page going... im sure many people are wondering this..

Wow...that is so cool he does this for all us collectors!!!! :D

DC...lol....I don't get it, why would a typo (bgray/bgay) be
    cause for fightin words??

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

NO DC your not the only one that noticed! lol

There is an edit feature if anyone wants to use it. :)

I've put a good amount of funds to get the forum, hosting, and store started as I flat out love the hobby and talking with other collectors.

I plan on using funds from the site advertising to cover hosting and help with the store.

So here's how it goes the more advertising supporters we have, the better the cards will be in the store. I don't have a problem putting all funds back into the forum so the sky's the limit on the value of cards that end up in the store. ;)

Bottom line.......If you know anyone that is looking to advertise in the sportscard market...send 'em our way! :D
    AND...support the sponsors we already have.

Regardless, there's no need to worry.

Thanks,

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

If you would like to make a donation though, the best way is to sign-up for a Premier Membership. It's $2.95 for a month or $34.95 for the year and you get 25Mb's to create a website with the software that comes with it (very easy to use... ask Qball about how easy it was for him) + a bunch of other goodies. If you're interested, here's the link :

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum/premier.php

No problem bud. ;)

You can go to your post though and hit the edit button to change it.

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

I am very thankful for the money you put into this forums, it makes a lot of collectors very happy :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast