Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Exclamation New card collecting software

I just wanted to tell you about a new software program I have developed called Sportscard Organizer. It's software you can use to keep track and catalog your sports card collection. This software is a lot more advanced and has more options than using a standard spreadsheet or simple database. It will allow you to enter common cards as well as keep more detailed information for your star cards such as prices, photos, and a memo field. Reports can be exported in html format for use on your web site. Check out www.sportscardorganizer.com and try the demo. I've made the cost of the software very competitive. I would be very interested in hearing any feedback from you. Thank you for your time.

welcome to the site! i am intrested in this. i will check it out a little later. thanks for joining!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the forum reichard2!:D

Looks like you've developed a nice software there.

BGray

SCF Rewards

Thank you LOstAndFOund and BGray. Believe it or not, it has taken me the better part of three years to get it complete. I had my own working version for the last five or six years, but just finally got around to developing it into a version that I could offer to other collectors. Thanks for checking out the site. Since this is still new, if you know of any collectors that would be interested in checking it out, I would appreciate you letting them know about it. Thanks again!

SCF Rewards

Just wanted every one to know that a demo is now available for Sportscard Organizer for those of you who do not have Microsoft Access on your computer. Just go to the download page - www.sportscardorganizer.com/download.htm, download the demo that's right for you, and check it out. Thanks.

SCF Rewards

Sorry.......the link got an extra "," in it. The correct link is: www.sportscardorganizer.com/download.htm

Thanks.

SCF Rewards

how many hrs did yuo spend on this?

SCF Rewards

slugger21......it's been about a 3 year project, working off and on. I mainly did it for my benefit, but I thought that other collectors would like it too.

SCF Rewards

I LOVE IT it helps me do my website easier

SCF Rewards

So you have downloaded the demo? Yes, it is handy for the reports to be exported to html format. Although for you to do that, you would have to purchase the full version.