Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gregmal05's Items on eBay

WOW. WOW. WOW. i really dont think ive ever seen a better collection. its one thing to put together a huge collection of some cheap-low demand player, but carter is a star with pretty decent value. the depth to your collection is crazy! and the amount of money invested in all products ranging from an unbelievable collection of victory rc's, to the highest of high end from the cup, is just awesome. and the fact that there are multiple sets like honorable numbers where you own about half of the production run is equally as impressive. if this is the standard for being a super collector i doubt anyone qualifies. congrats

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

WOW. WOW. WOW. i really dont think ive ever seen a better collection. its one thing to put together a huge collection of some cheap-low demand player, but carter is a star with pretty decent value. the depth to your collection is crazy! and the amount of money invested in all products ranging from an unbelievable collection of victory rc's, to the highest of high end from the cup, is just awesome. and the fact that there are multiple sets like honorable numbers where you own about half of the production run is equally as impressive. if this is the standard for being a super collector i doubt anyone qualifies. congrats

Couldn't agree with what you said above.

Thanks for sharing your collection and glad to have you aboard as a SCF Super Collector. It a testament to your collection as the member above stated. Time and money only to name a few things to put such a nice collection together.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (70)
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Vegas Golden Knights
    See marcandrefleurycards_dot_com's Items on eBay

I've browsed Kelly's collection a few times... very impressive! Congrats to you for all your hard work in building such an impressive collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlbravesfan4life's Items on eBay

Congrats from the BKB side :)....insane collection there

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

That is just AWESOME!!!!!! That has to be one of the most amazing collections I have ever seen. I think that must have been an easy decision for the mods to make. I think it's the duplicates of the High end stuff that gets me .

Congrads an very deserving
    Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See Nathan7070's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Killer collection and an awesome player that is blossoming into an elite sniper this year!

Congrats, Nathan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

This is quite the impressive collection. If this isn't a run away winner of this badge for the supercollectors, I can't imagine what is. Puts my own submission to shame!

Now I know who to contact to trade any Jeff Carter cards I pull.

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays
    See Rogulon's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Awesome collection!!!! And welcome to the Super Collector Hall of Fame!!!!
    LEAFS PC = 11,042 Total Cards

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

Congrats, your collection was one of the best we have seen :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeff Carter def needs more notice, such a great player for the Flyers. Insanely great collection. It ranks up there with 1/1 collection wise.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast