Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone have any Ripken, Palmerio,Teixeira RC's, Game Used, Autos?

Does anyone have any Mark Teixeira, Cal Ripken Jr., Rafael Palmeiro, RC's, Game Used, or Autos? I have about $150 in PayPal right now and would like to use it on some of these. For Ripken, I want all game used, excluding bat/ball cards, any certified autos, and any RC's in good condition. For Palmeiro, I only want multi color game used jersey, glove, hat, cleat cards, any certified autom and RC's in good condition. For Texeira I am only looking for autos.

2. SCC Black Friday 2017
    do u still have that willingham/willis dual auto, i'd like to trade for it, i have an 04 cal ripken g/u bat 5/50

freewebs.com/adamsballcards

ctown-i have a palmeiro 87 donruss rc, 02 fleer amazing greats g/u jersey, and a 00 black diamond denis northcutt g/u jersey rc. lmk if you are interested. thanks.

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 183/251 (72.91%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

I have a 2001 fleer trad turn back the clock game worn jersey of cak ripken jr bv 60. would trade for gu of players in my sig

bravesfan86- I posted that I am not interested in Ripken bat cards.

BBonds25- I am interested in the Palmeiro RC. How much? PM me with an offer if you accept PayPal.

dlackey- Do you have a scan? Also I don't have much to trade, and no game used, so if you would be willing to sell via PayPal, PM me with an offer.

I have this Ripken RC-
    Cal Ripken
    1982 Topps RC #21

And these Palmeiro GU-
    Rafael Palmeiro
    2002 Donruss Big League Challenge Materials jersey/pants card# 27
    2002 Donruss Big League Challenge Materials jersey card# 6
    2002 Donruss Big League Challenge Materials Big jersey card# 20
    Last edited by coolector; 05-02-2004 at 08:28 PM.

bravesfan86- Willis/Willingham has already been sold.

coolector- Very interested in the '82 Ripken, let me know via PM if you are willing to sell via PayPal. And I only want the Palmeiro Game Used if they are multi color, if any are, please let me know.

Oppps,I didnt see that you only wanted multi color, sorry their just one color-solid blue.

hey, i have a 2001 Murray/RIPKEN Spx Winning Materials DUAL Jersey... make an offer on it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast