Looking for Maryland Alumni autos.....

I am looking to buy via PayPal and Press Pass Maryland Alumni Autographs or any other Maryland Alumni autos in their Maryland Unis. Let me know what you have and the book value and I can make an offer.

HEY I SENT YOU A REPLY TO YOUR PM ID TRAQDE THE AUTO FOR SOME CARD CASH LMK THANKS ALSO HOW DO YOU USE THE CARDS CASH THANKS

Philly26 - Not unless they are autographed.

lukashsram- I sent you a PM.

Does anybody else have any?

why MD? C town isn't College Park is it? I saw Juan Dixon in the mall tonight, but I have his auto already. I went to MD, whats your excuse?

keithmcm-Nope, ctown, is Cleveland, Ohio, my birthplace. And Maryland because as long as I don't blow my A's with bad exams in my college classes this term there is a good chance I will be at College Park for the Fall '04 semester.

I have a C. Wilcox 02/03 Inspirations Rookie card auto #ed 593/1600. $7.00 Dlvd. Plmk and thanks Mark

College Park is a good place to be, I still live less than 5 miles away. My grades always drifted a bit late in spring semester when weather got good, and coeds clothes got small.