Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Jeff Kent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeff Kent

I know he always signed TTM c/o team, now that he is retiring any info in regards to home address.I was planning on sending to ST as I need him for my Mets collection.

Any help would be appreciated - Thanks in advance

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was always told he was impossible as Piazza to get....then I saw some successes TTM this past season thru the team addy. I think he has a good shot at the HOF, so I purchased a signed photo of him through Steiner back in October. He doesn't have many (if none) signed certified autograph cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

I was always told he was impossible as Piazza to get....then I saw some successes TTM this past season thru the team addy. I think he has a good shot at the HOF, so I purchased a signed photo of him through Steiner back in October. He doesn't have many (if none) signed certified autograph cards.

He's been a good signer over the last few seasons at least. He always waited until the season was over and then you'd see a flood of Kent returns over a week or two.

I wonder if he'll sign more regularly c/o home now. I bet he does at first and then cools off.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

it took forever for my Kent to come back but it is worth the wait.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!