Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thewaxbuster's Items on eBay

Thanks guys cant wait to tell everyone about this crazy crap.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Man, that's crazy that you know her too...that makes it all the worse!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have been in the worst mood, since noon today. It doesnt even seem real. I'll have more interviews and questions tomarrow. The Postmaster is taking this very seriosly.
    The only thing is I will not get my stolen cards back because the PO paid me on my insurance claim. So these cards are now property of the USPS.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I have been in the worst mood, since noon today. It doesnt even seem real. I'll have more interviews and questions tomarrow. The Postmaster is taking this very seriosly.
    The only thing is I will not get my stolen cards back because the PO paid me on my insurance claim. So these cards are now property of the USPS.

that sucks dude, good luck getting it solved, this lady could/will face jail time since its a federal offense. what you may want to do to help your "trust" is get a P.O. box
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only problem is some sellers on Ebay will not ship to a PO Box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's so sad. Good luck with everything. So did you notice you were missing packages regularly?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's so sad. Good luck with everything. So did you notice you were missing packages regularly?

Yes. I didnt recieve any of my redemptions from the last 2 years. And as you all know they dont ship redemptions with any type of tracking #

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See trofholz2603's Items on eBay

unfortunately I have the same problem. I have had 2 bank cards, $2,000 in rent checks stolen out of my box. And I haven't received 10 or so Of the redemption I sent in over a year ago. Sucks bro

SCF Rewards
    Country

GO get 'em!!!

I had a similar issue when I moved. My mail carrier knew I had moved (He came to deliver when I was packing some things) and everything except my little bubble mailers was getting forwarded to my new address. Luckily I caught it after about 3 weeks due to my address change. Not only was I able to get credit on a few things, they actually found 4 packages in my mail carriers locker at work the day after I went in to talk to the postmaster there!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (7)
    Country
    See cnote95s's Items on eBay

that sucks...when i lived with my mom is in medina my mailman was sooo cool he would sign for my certified packages and stuff and nothing ever came up missing. heck, he doesnt do my mommy's route anymore but he still drops off tennis balls for Lloyd (our family dog)

my new mailman here in cleveland is real cool too. he doesnt sign for my stuff but he is a nice guy and dates the daughter of a guy who lives 2 houses down. the guy who lives 2 houses down son is a mailman too.

sorry to hear

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast