Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thewaxbuster's Items on eBay

yea id look to the police as well. thats sad what she did and probably is still doing. thanx

Not sure but they might be dragging their feet, because they want to set her up and see if she takes the bait. Ive heard of them doing that with suspected mail carriers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldnt care what they are doin in your situation.
    I'd go to the police!!
    Last edited by 11chaos; 01-25-2009 at 01:38 AM. Reason: That type of posting isn't allowed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry to hear about this man, keep your head up and press charges on her, its a no brainer for most of us. thats so messed up shes still delivering your mail OMG!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Terrible news.

I did have a bad mail carrier once years back - my late brother sent a letter and card to Dan Marino, and I sent one to former NFL linebacker Jeff Herrod in 1992. We both received responses around the same time, but the envelopes were torn open, and the TTM autographs were stolen by him. We didn't prosecute because he was removed as our carrier shortly afterward - someone else probably caught him ripping into their mail and taking stuff as well..

SCF Rewards
    Country

That sucks bro. Im sure the Postmasters know what their doing but I just want all of this to end now. Plus their saying I will not get my stolen cards back because there now property of the USPS. Because they paid me the ins claim money.
    I say they should return what is mine and make the carrier pay back the ins money. We will see.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Yeah, since she is still delivering your mail, I'd be angry as well - no one should be able to steal someone else's mail and still keep going about a job.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I say they should return what is mine and make the carrier pay back the ins money. We will see.

Thats how it should be!! She should pay for what she stole!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know this is the BKB thread but if you seen the cards you would be even more pis#$%. They were high end BB. I know more guys on the BKB thread so I wanted to share this with you guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldnt care what they are doin in your situation.
    I'd go to the police!!

The police cant do anything because it is considered Federal. I will have to call the F.B.I.

Country

Ridiculous is what this world has come to. You can't even trust your mail people. You should most definitely press charges, this person has no right to be trusted with peoples mail as some mail is VERY confidential and should be handled by trustworthy professionals.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast