Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Looking for Jerry Rice Cards!!

     
  1. #1

    Looking for Jerry Rice Cards!!

    Hey guys,

    New guy here, but not new to collecting and/or trading. Looking to trade for just about any and/or all Jerry Rice cards.

    I see a lot of familiar faces on here.:p

    Just give me a list of what Rice cards you have and who/what you are looking for.

    LMK.......Thanks, Mike;)

  2. #2
    Hey mike.. Wont hardly have any rice cards cuz i know a guy with over 1800 different ones of him but i just wanted to say welcome to the board.. im sure you will enjoy it here

    Jay

  3. #3
    Jay,

    Thanks for the Welcome!

    I have a pretty fair Rice collection myself. Maybe him and I can get hooked-up and do some Rice Swappin'.

    I would imagine that i have a couple that he could "probably" use;)

    Thanks again, Mike;)

  4. #4
    Welcome to the Board Mike!
    I have around a 100 Rice cards including some gu do you have any Shaun Alexanders you could trade?

    lmk,
    Ryan

  5. #5
    need any?

    JERRY RICE
    1997-PINNACLE INSIDE #9 {SILVER LINING} {2}
    1993-PACIFIC PRISM #91
    1996-U.D.-HOT PROPERTIES #2 {2}
    1995-U.D.-PREDITOR #21
    1995-STADIUM-METALIST #1
    1996-INVINCIBLE #133 {SILVER}
    1996-INVINCIBLE #133 {BLUE}
    1996-CRAMERS CHOICE #10
    1998-PRESTIGE-CHECKLIST
    1996-SP-HOLOVIEW #1
    1997-FLAIR #1 {ROW 1}
    1995-IMAGES-UNTOACHABLES #20
    1995-IMAGES-FOCUSED #27
    1997-TOPPS-SEASON BEST #21
    1998-FINEST-MYSTERY #48
    1996-PACIFIC-GOLD CHROWN DIE-CUT #18
    1996-TOPPS-TUFF WARRIORS #16
    1997-PLAYOFF ZONE-PRIME TARGET #3
    1997-REVOLUTION-PROTEGES #16
    1996-PACIFIC-PRO BOWL #12
    1997-ABSOLUTE #193
    1994-ACTION PACKED-CATCHING FIRE #1
    1996-SKYMOTION #40
    1996or 97 cramers choice

  6. #6
    Thanks for the welcome, Ryan. About the only S. Alexander cards i would have are base and low inserts. As for the other guys that you have listed on your want page, i honestly would have to dig through all my common boxes.

    As for the Rice GU'd, is there anyone besides the guys you listed that you could possibly use?

    LMK and thanks again, Mike




    Originally posted by BamaFan
    Welcome to the Board Mike!
    I have around a 100 Rice cards including some gu do you have any Shaun Alexanders you could trade?

    lmk,
    Ryan

  7. #7
    Hows it going no1riceguy? I'm going to a trade night today so I'll see if I can run across any Rices for you.

  8. #8
    Thanks for the list, Brian

    NEED? No, i don't need any.

    What? I am always interested in trading for Jerry Rice cards, rather i have them or not. LMK...who/what you are looking for.

    Mike



    Originally posted by ICED CARDS
    need any?

    JERRY RICE
    1997-PINNACLE INSIDE #9 {SILVER LINING} {2}
    1993-PACIFIC PRISM #91
    1996-U.D.-HOT PROPERTIES #2 {2}
    1995-U.D.-PREDITOR #21
    1995-STADIUM-METALIST #1
    1996-INVINCIBLE #133 {SILVER}
    1996-INVINCIBLE #133 {BLUE}
    1996-CRAMERS CHOICE #10
    1998-PRESTIGE-CHECKLIST
    1996-SP-HOLOVIEW #1
    1997-FLAIR #1 {ROW 1}
    1995-IMAGES-UNTOACHABLES #20
    1995-IMAGES-FOCUSED #27
    1997-TOPPS-SEASON BEST #21
    1998-FINEST-MYSTERY #48
    1996-PACIFIC-GOLD CHROWN DIE-CUT #18
    1996-TOPPS-TUFF WARRIORS #16
    1997-PLAYOFF ZONE-PRIME TARGET #3
    1997-REVOLUTION-PROTEGES #16
    1996-PACIFIC-PRO BOWL #12
    1997-ABSOLUTE #193
    1994-ACTION PACKED-CATCHING FIRE #1
    1996-SKYMOTION #40
    1996or 97 cramers choice

  9. #9
    GREAT!! Grab all you can.

    Thanks, Mike






    Originally posted by CaliforniaSoxfan
    Hows it going no1riceguy? I'm going to a trade night today so I'll see if I can run across any Rices for you.

  10. #10

    Talking

    Heyas Mike and welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy yourself here on the boards. I know you will meet a ton of great people here and sounds like you already know many of the great people here. hehe. If there are any questions, just ask away. Take care there and looking forward to seeing more of your posts. :)

    Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •