I NEED ALL 03 04 PLATINUM NAME PLATES GU!!!!!!

LMK THANKS I NEED MOST OF THEM NOT ALL IF YOU HAVE ANY LEAVE ME A
    PERSONAL MESSAGE THANKS!!!!!!

Why are you double posting? you posted this in your Card Needs section.

lawrencefrank
    what if he wants it like this sure he'll learn i did the same thing if it dosen't consern you don't get involved especialy if you don't have anything he needs

lukashsram have that tim duncan plmk thanks what you would trde

Well its just a pain. Please next time write it in one place. No need to double post. ANd yes I have KIDD AUtos.

so let it hurt you it's not hurting me your making a begger deal of this just leave this guy and his posting and his threads alone unless your answering the proper question he has ask. And the mods will tell him if he's doing something wrong okay

SORRY GUYS LAST TIME ILL DO IT LAWERENCE FRANK I NEED TE KIDD AUTOS AND

I NEED THE TIM DUNCAN IF YOU ALL COULD LM ME THAT WOULD BE NICE THANKS!!!!!!

i'll let you don't now about frank sure what will you trade looking for 40 to 60 bv in trade

Luke PM me and write in complete sentences, correct gramar and stuff, I dont understand like anything you are saying lol. And the Booklet would be a lot cause half the Nets Team has signed it.

Stalking please speak english. Is it just me or are these 2 men illiterate. JK But please write so we can understand.