Thread: 54-55 ParkHurst

54-55 ParkHurst

Ok I used too collect hockey cards (Not Vintage which I assume these are) and I know these cards hold some sort of value. I cannot find any infomation on these cards, and no one sells Beckett in my area!!! I am looking too sell these cards but I don't want to get ripped off. I want a basic idea of what I should be asking for. I will attach a couple pics too give you the idea of the condition they are in. Hopefully my scans are good enough quality, but everyone that sees them is surprised how good the quality of the cards are for being so old. (No creases, good corners, good centering except for two cards) Any help much appreciated, thank you!

Player : Card #
    Bernie Geoffrion - 8
    Bert Olmstead - 5
    Butch Bouchard - 6
    Dickie Moore - 2
    Doug Harvey - 14
    Gerry McNeil - 1
    Harry Lumley - 16
    Maurice Richard - 7
    Tom Johnson - 10

Your best bet on those would be to have them graded, at psa 6 or better the Maurice Richard could bring up to $400. The commons in the lot should still bring around 20 each concidering the condition. Nice cards.

hey hard trancid nice cards ,value from an old tuff stuff i found richard nm375.00geoffrion 100.00lumley 35.00moore60.00 harvey75.00 mcneil 75.00 the rest are valued at 18.00 hope this helps take care spuds
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content