Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NEED YOUR PUJOLS COMMONS. TRYING TO REBUILD MY COLLECTION!!!!

Hey Everyone,
    I am looking for ANY Pujols cards. Not just base cards. I went to a card shop and had 5 Pujols GU total BV over $150 stolen, including a rookie gu BV$50. I am trying to build my collection back up. PLMK what you have.
    Thanks,
    Kyle

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    i have a couple pujols' do you have any doubles or any Nolan Ryan?

Hey,
    Ryan-I have some Ryans I could trade you. How many Pujols do you have exactly. I have a Topps Archives Reserve Ryan that books like $12.

Jared-Hey, I need that Pujols. Dont have anything from your sig though. Would you take like a Bonds or Arod Base card for it or insert? PLMK.

Thanks for responding guys,

Kyle

I have a Blalock Topps Traded rookie. PLMK if you could add something else in with the Pujols or if you are even interested.
    PLMK.
    Thanks,
    Kyle

2002 Topps 719
    2002 Ultra 56
    2003 Donruss 391
    2003 Topps New Age Performers NA8

Will trade for any Bonds I don't have

i have 10 all together....check my site for the ryans i have already

TarHeel-Cards are at my dads but I do know that I have a 01 Fleer Authority Bonds #ed/1499 or 2000 with another Giants rookie and it books $15. I can get you a full list later this weekend if not next weekend for sure. PLMK if that would be too long of a wait.

Ryanfan-Same thing to you. PLMK if its too long a wait.

Thanks,
    Kyle

pujols05...no problem. I will set aside the cards for ya. Just let me know.

-THV

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast