Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trading for gu and autos

trading for gu and autos

take a look at my trade page and lmk if anyone can use anything

2. Kronozio

this is the only tomlinson i have.

03 fleer authentix game of the week dual jersey Clinton Portis/Ladanian Tomlinson

Hey, I like these, lmk if there's anythin ya like on my site, thx

01 titanium dual jersey Terrell Davis/Brian Greise

01 fleer legacy 1000 yard club dual jersey Terrell Davis/Corey Dillon

thx

RockfnBttm- i like these 2 cards. lmk what you think

David Carr/Dave Ragone, 2003 SP Authentic: Authentic Threads (#007/345

Jake Plummer, 2002 Score QBC Materials(Untouched

i need your 02 Topps Rookie Premier Auto Clinton Portis...I think it would fit very nicely in my collection. I really dont have much left for trade anymore, but I would be willing to buy it if you are selling. Please get back to me on that. Besides, it would have a very happy home, check my Portis Collection on my site.

*Edit* heck, maybe even a cash/trade deal...I saw HOFers Autos on your wantlist...I have a sweet 04 Sweet Spot Classics Bat Barrel Signatures Billy Williams Auto....

portisfan26,

i'll take the williams auto bat and we can do cash for the extra. the difference is $125, so how about 1/2 of that

alright, so $62.50, and the Billy Williams auto bat? That would work for me. Couple of questions....1) do you take paypal? 2) do you have a reference list? Granted you are a new member to this site(welcome aboard, by the way!) A list of references wouldn't hurt, just for some reassurance. If you'd prefer, you can email me, and we can work out the rest of the details. my email address is g.losiewicz@insightbb.com

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast