I have the following cards to trade

2003 Bowman Chrome Refractor #BDP74 Jamie Romak

Brett Myers
    (4) 2002 Bowman Chrome #BDP125

Chase Utley
    2001 Bowman Heritage Rookie Card #304
    2003 International League Top Prospects #29
    2003 Bowman Chrome #241
    2003 Fleer Box Score Debut #103 (218/599)corners around box score have small lines

Will trade for other Utleys I need or Phillies rookies I do not have.
    Thanks
    Bruce

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I am VERY interested in the Romak Refractor. I have quite a few Phillies rookies to trade. I have a 2002 Leaf Jorge Padilla SP RC, 2001 Donruss The Rookies Jason Michaels RC, and others. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks. Michael

Michael
    Do you have any Phillies Refractors?
    Send list of what you have. I am not limited to just rookies any Phillies would do. I also collect Burrell, Rolen(Phillies uni only). if you check out My Collection link to see what I allready have.
    LMK
    Thanks
    Bruce

Nope, don't have a lot of refractors. I do have a 2000 UD Pros and Prospects Future Force Pat Burrell that I could add. Michael

I have the Burrell and Padilla. Could you send list of Phillies available Rookies/inserts.

Don't have them on me. I am at work. Please check out my tradelist at www.beckett.com/userpages/mrs22.html

I might have some there. If not, I will get you a list later. Michael

mike
    What # is this one
    2002 Topps Pristine Jorge Padilla RC #/1499

would you be interested in an 01 Topps Gold Label Award jersey Scott Rolen for the Myers rc's

2001 Bowman Heritage Rookie Card #304
    2003 Bowman Chrome #241
    2003 Fleer Box Score Debut #103 (218/599)corners around box score have small lines

I need these three. What do you need as far as Phillies RC's go? I collect current, past and sometimes future SWB Red Barons players so I have a good deal of Phillies prospects.

hip9161 - what # is the Rolen and do you want all 4?

Warrior - Looking for anything I do not have. Do you have any SWB Red Barons Utley cards?
    Last edited by yoda4real; 05-11-2004 at 03:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast