Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Updating Weekend 20 new GU added to my site!!!

Im doing a major website update this weekend, I just fifnished adding my new GU and Graded cards so check it out see if you need anything, Ill be adding 1,000s of rookies and stars this weekend so holla at me if you have anyone in particular your looking for and Ill add them asap.

Thanks,
    Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'm looking for these players
    cedric cobbc--anything
    ken hamlin--rc's,autos and gu cards
    anthony lucas--rc's,autos,gu cards
    lmk if you have any of these and what your looking for in return

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive never heard of any of these guys could you list Teams and Rookie years?

Thanks

Country

Tomlinson
    R.Wayne
    S.Moss
    R.Moss
    P.Manning
    Favre
    C.Chambers

SCF Rewards
    Country

Iced dont you collect high End only? I could be wrong but I think Ive heard you say you only collect High End cards, excuse me if Im wrong. Anyways I dont have many High End cards as Im not very lucky but I have a $20 Tomlinson foil rookie from the WOTC Showdown set. I have a 2001 Leaf Certified Santanna Moss Freshman Fabric Green Jersey auto Mirror Red #d 54/150 I just traded all my Peyton Mannings and all my Favres. I have alot of low end S. Moss, Wayne, and Chambers rookies under $5 plus a ton of Randy Moss but no rookies or gu. LMK if you want a list of the low end cards Im mainly looking for Shaun Alexander cards I also have a huge player want list on my www.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Country

i can use the s.moss,tomlinson

do you have any of my set needs in my cards i am looking for link?

SCF Rewards
    See kckiller75's Items on eBay

hey....i could use that gannon/rice!....check my trade page for owens gu'd...got another owens gu'd on the way(ebay) lmk on a BV...i'm also workin on a harrison 02 or 03 leaf certified 2-color patch..(can't remember off hand)also just got a 99 sage t.couch auto #/999........joe

SCF Rewards
    Country

Iced I had a look at your list but didnt see anything that grabbed me, I something good for the Moss gu/auto. Ill get you a list of Tomlinsons I have about a dozen rookies of him. As far as the Tomlinsons, Waynes, S.Moss and Randy Moss Ill trade all of the you need for Shaun Alexanders or just about anyone else on my list. I noticed you have commons for alot of sets, if you'd be willing to pull the commons I need Ill make it worth your while as most of the guys I collect are commons.

JOE, I almost didnt list that Rice/Gannon on the page because I been holding onto it for months waiting on you to get back online cause I knew you would want it. Id rather trade with you since we've had so many good trades in the past, so just lmk what you can offer for it and we will go from there.

Thanks,
    Ryan