Thread: Need to get rid of these.....

Need to get rid of these.....

2003 Leaf Limited Terrence Newman RC /750
    2003 Leaf Limited Labrandon Toefield RC /750
    2003 Leaf Rookies and Stars Arlen Harris RC /750
    2001 Impressions Red Drew Brees RC /280 $20
    1996 Classic Visions Tony Banks /1000 autograph
    2000 Private Stock Premier Date Thomas Jones RC /278 (BV=$15)
    2003 Charlie Gardner Gridiron Kings /400
    2002 Pristine Donald Reche Caldwell Auto $12

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Also found a Pristine David Garrard RC to add to the list!

I have a 92-93 Shaq Skybox rc I would give you for the Newman leaf rc. plmk & thnaks,
    Brad

who drives for Hendricks? I have a ton of Nascar that I would love to trade, even a few high end Earnhart inserts and I know of one auto, PLMK, I am interested in the Newman and Caldwell

dpono22- Who's the auto of? For Hendricks there's the following drivers that I collect (past and present): Jeff Gordon, Terry Labonte, Brian Vickers, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Bush, Ken Schrader, Joe Nemechek, Ricky Craven, Jerry Nadeau.

Mavfan41- Already have a couple but still may be able to use it. What condition is it in (especially the centering). PLMK and thanks!

minew_m, its in very nice condition. Centering seems to be perfect. Its a little tough to tell though since its a borderless card.
    plmk & thanks,
    Brad

Sounds good. Send me your addy and I'll get the Newman out. Thanks