Thread: Looking for Dan Majerle cards

Looking for Dan Majerle cards

Looking for autographs, #D cards, or rare parallels only. Also I'd prefer them to be of him on the Suns but will take others as well.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    pwaldo i have the card taht you want it is a dan majerle autograph from from 00-01 fleer futures authographics on location. he is in a heat uniform on this card and it books at 80 dollars lmk if u want to trade for it or possibly buy

Originally posted by lildumass45
    pwaldo i have the card taht you want it is a dan majerle autograph from from 00-01 fleer futures authographics on location. he is in a heat uniform on this card and it books at 80 dollars lmk if u want to trade for it or possibly buy
    Yeah I could use it. What are you interested in?

i can use jordan, bron, melo, hinrich, boykins, kobe or shaq or iverson lmk

i can use jordan, bron, melo, hinrich, boykins, kobe or shaq or iverson lmk
    Okay I have some of those guys for trade just click on my "www" button. It hasn't been updated for awhile but I'll get around to updating it soon.

didnt see nething i can use xcept the jermaine o neal ultra rc lmk if u will put some cash with that rc.........im lookin for 30-35 bux and the o neal lmk

didnt see nething i can use xcept the jermaine o neal ultra rc lmk if u will put some cash with that rc.........im lookin for 30-35 bux and the o neal lmk
    Don't really want to buy right now but thanks for the offer.

Anybody else with anything?