Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Lot for sale Need to sale quickly please help me out

I have to pay for a few cards I got on Ebay. I over spent. I have perfect feedback and don't want any bad ratings. Here is the lot.

02 Fleer Maximum Clinton Portis RC 2812/3500 BV 15
    02 SP Signature Edition Charles Rogers RC 95/750 BV 15
    02 Topps Gallery Anthony Thomas Auto w/artist auto on back Boris Bezrodnyy 69/100 BV 50 very nice card.
    02 Pristine Deshaun Foster Auto BV 20
    97 Finest PSA GEM MINT 10 Corey Dillon RC BV Not sure
    02 Topps Pristine Rookie Premiere jsy brown William Green PSA GEM MINT 10 BV not sure
    02 UD Graded Making the Grade Javon Walker RC LEV - 1 642/700 PSA MINT 9 BV not sure.

Total BV on this lot is around 140 to 150. Don't pass this up you could spend 35 to 40 bucks on 4 or 5 packs and get nothing why not spend it on these great cards and know exactly what your getting.

I need 35 to 40 delivered on it. Also would like it to be pay pal. Every card is in great shape. I will mail with delivery confirmation. Please help me out, you can't beat this price for this many nice cards Autos, Graded and nice #'d RC's. People that have dealt with me know my stuff is nice. I will also throw in a 03 Topps DP and P Gold Chrome REFRACTOR RC of a top notch QB, but its a secret. I know its at least worth 24 bucks......

thanks Clay
    PM if interested.

take care

SCF Rewards

I will also throw in a 03 SP Signature Edition Kelley Washington Auto and a 04 Sage Hit Rashuan Woods jsy. If some one will make it a even 40 for pay pal.

Someone has to want this lot....you can't beat that. Your getting a great Sage Hit card that you may not even get when you spend a 100 bucks on a box and get nobodies...

clay

SCF Rewards

32.50 for everything delivered. Including the Kelley Washington Auto and Rashuan Woods jsy.

Clay

SCF Rewards

hey

you have email and pm

SCF Rewards

jpierce i sent you a pm. I'm at work so I won't be on long

clay

SCF Rewards

hey

already paid for it.....I sent you a couple of pm's and email. let me know you got this