Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    04 Press Pass and Sage for sale or trade

    Im looking for Vikings and Packers G/U and Auto's and Kevin Garnett

    Press Pass
    Phillip Rivers Auto and #ed 262/500
    Justin Smiley Suto
    Ben Hartsock Auto
    Phillip Rivers #ed 262/500

    Many Regular cards and insert cards and Gold cards from Press Pass and Sage

    thx

    Don

  2. SCC Black Friday 2017
  3. #2
    Very interested ni the Philip Rivers cards...

    Unfortunately, I do not have anything you are looking for...

    Here is my football trade list, PLMK if anything catches your eye:

    GU/Autos/Patches:
    2001 Fleer Premium Clothes To The Game #10 Torry Holt Jersey
    2001 Fleer Showcase Patchwork #11 Torry Holt Jersey
    2001 Fleer Showcase Patchwork #21 Chris Redman Jersey
    2001 Pacific Invincible Red #54 Craig Yeast Jersey (472/750)
    2001 SPx #110 James Jackson RC Jersey/Auto (150/550)
    2001 SPx Winning Materials #WMQM2 Quincy Morgan Jersey/Ball (214/250)
    2002 Donruss Gridiron Kings Gridiron Cut Collection #GC-74 Tony Gonzalez Jersey (263/400)
    2002 Fleer Maximum Dressed To Thrill #10 Tony Gonzalez Jersey
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game #110 Maurice Morris RC Jersey (342/500)
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials #29 Jim Kelly Jersey
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials #39 Marvin Harrison Jersey
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials #54 Tony Gonzalez Ball (2 color)
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials 1st Down #9 Cory Schlesinger Jersey (226/250)
    2002 Upper Deck Honor Roll Up And Coming #UC-TJ Thomas Jones Jersey
    2003 Fleer Snapshot NFL Projections Silver #NP-MF Marshall Faulk Jersey (138/250)
    2003 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia RPM #171 Bethel Johnson Jersey/Ball (440/750) (Ball has lettering)
    2003 Sage Red Level #SJ-5 David Carr Jersey (94/99)
    2003 SP Game Used Edition #136 Antonio Bryant Jersey
    2003 SP Game Used Edition Formations #F1-SM Santana Moss Jersey
    2003 Sweet Spot Classics #P-SC Carson Palmer (Bengals Patch)
    2003 Topps All-American Fabric Of America #FA-JS Jon Stinchcomb Jersey
    2003 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Collegiate Cuts #CC-TE Terrence Edwards Jersey
    2003 Upper Deck Honor Roll Dean’s List #DL-OG Olandis Gary Jersey

    1998 Skybox Autographics #53 Keenan McCardell Auto
    2001 Topps Heritage #THRO-TO Terrell Owens Auto
    2002 Bowman’s Best Blue #143 Josh Scobey Auto (170/399)
    2003 Bowman Chrome #239 Kevin Garrett Auto
    2003 Sage Bronze #A4 Tully Banta-Cain Auto (287/410)
    2003 Sage Hit Emerald #A34 Terry Pierce Auto
    2003 Sage Hit Silver #A28 Sam Aiken Auto
    2003 Topps Total Signatures #TS-LB Ladell Betts Auto
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

    Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

    ***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***


  4. #3
    Originally posted by enigma_shadow
    Very interested ni the Philip Rivers cards...

    Unfortunately, I do not have anything you are looking for...

    Here is my football trade list, PLMK if anything catches your eye:

    GU/Autos/Patches:
    2001 Fleer Premium Clothes To The Game #10 Torry Holt Jersey
    2001 Fleer Showcase Patchwork #11 Torry Holt Jersey
    2001 Fleer Showcase Patchwork #21 Chris Redman Jersey
    2001 Pacific Invincible Red #54 Craig Yeast Jersey (472/750)
    2001 SPx #110 James Jackson RC Jersey/Auto (150/550)
    2001 SPx Winning Materials #WMQM2 Quincy Morgan Jersey/Ball (214/250)
    2002 Donruss Gridiron Kings Gridiron Cut Collection #GC-74 Tony Gonzalez Jersey (263/400)
    2002 Fleer Maximum Dressed To Thrill #10 Tony Gonzalez Jersey
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game #110 Maurice Morris RC Jersey (342/500)
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials #29 Jim Kelly Jersey
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials #39 Marvin Harrison Jersey
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials #54 Tony Gonzalez Ball (2 color)
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials 1st Down #9 Cory Schlesinger Jersey (226/250)
    2002 Upper Deck Honor Roll Up And Coming #UC-TJ Thomas Jones Jersey
    2003 Fleer Snapshot NFL Projections Silver #NP-MF Marshall Faulk Jersey (138/250)
    2003 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia RPM #171 Bethel Johnson Jersey/Ball (440/750) (Ball has lettering)
    2003 Sage Red Level #SJ-5 David Carr Jersey (94/99)
    2003 SP Game Used Edition #136 Antonio Bryant Jersey
    2003 SP Game Used Edition Formations #F1-SM Santana Moss Jersey
    2003 Sweet Spot Classics #P-SC Carson Palmer (Bengals Patch)
    2003 Topps All-American Fabric Of America #FA-JS Jon Stinchcomb Jersey
    2003 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Collegiate Cuts #CC-TE Terrence Edwards Jersey
    2003 Upper Deck Honor Roll Dean’s List #DL-OG Olandis Gary Jersey

    1998 Skybox Autographics #53 Keenan McCardell Auto
    2001 Topps Heritage #THRO-TO Terrell Owens Auto
    2002 Bowman’s Best Blue #143 Josh Scobey Auto (170/399)
    2003 Bowman Chrome #239 Kevin Garrett Auto
    2003 Sage Bronze #A4 Tully Banta-Cain Auto (287/410)
    2003 Sage Hit Emerald #A34 Terry Pierce Auto
    2003 Sage Hit Silver #A28 Sam Aiken Auto
    2003 Topps Total Signatures #TS-LB Ladell Betts Auto
    These are some i might need depnding on offer you have any Kevin Garnett, Torri Hunter G/U or Auto's?

    2001 Fleer Premium Clothes To The Game #10 Torry Holt Jersey
    2001 Fleer Showcase Patchwork #11 Torry Holt Jersey
    2002 Donruss Gridiron Kings Gridiron Cut Collection #GC-74 Tony Gonzalez Jersey (263/400)
    2002 Fleer Maximum Dressed To Thrill #10 Tony Gonzalez Jersey
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials #39 Marvin Harrison Jersey
    2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials #54 Tony Gonzalez Ball (2 color)
    2003 Fleer Snapshot NFL Projections Silver #NP-MF Marshall Faulk Jersey (138/250)
    2003 SP Game Used Edition #136 Antonio Bryant Jersey


    Thx

    Don

  5. #4
    Ben Hartsock Auto

    Interested in this. Check my site. Thanks!

    Also need base cards of these people if you have any of them LMK!
    Ben Hartsock
    B.J. Sander
    Bob Saunders
    Ben Roethlisberger
    Ahmad Carroll

  6. #5
    No Garnett or Hunters...

    Will gladly trade any of the GUs you listed for the Rivers cards...

    PLMK
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

    Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

    ***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***


  7. #6
    would you trade the rivers auto for a 2002 fleer premium brett favre jsy bv 25?

  8. #7
    I need Quincy Wilson's (#19) Gold Parallel from Press Pass. PLMK via PM if you have it availible. Thanks

  9. #8
    Originally posted by enigma_shadow
    No Garnett or Hunters...

    Will gladly trade any of the GUs you listed for the Rivers cards...

    PLMK
    Just noticed this i can use also

    2001 Topps Heritage #THRO-TO Terrell Owens Auto


    i guess now we need to know what Bv you are giving for the cards you may pm if you want.

    Thx
    Don

  10. #9
    Originally posted by maryvillereb2003
    would you trade the rivers auto for a 2002 fleer premium brett favre jsy bv 25?

    Ill pass

  11. #10
    Originally posted by neil07carrier
    Ben Hartsock Auto

    Interested in this. Check my site. Thanks!

    Also need base cards of these people if you have any of them LMK!
    Ben Hartsock
    B.J. Sander
    Bob Saunders
    Ben Roethlisberger
    Ahmad Carroll
    Can use your Owens jersey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •