Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs up 9 01-02 SPX Rookie Redemption Cards /1250 for SALE or TRADE

I have received these cards, and would like to sell them or trade them for Havlat's off my wantlist http://www.beckett.com/userpages/niko79.html
    or trade a bunch of my cards for a high end Rookie, Auto, or Jersey card. The players are:
    Chistov
    Kobasew
    Paul
    Bouchard
    Hainsey
    Ott
    Somik
    Sanford
    Svitov

My other cards for trade can be found at http://www.geocities.com/niko792/habits

LMK, Niko

SCF Rewards
    See tx1052pc3's Items on eBay

how do those work? i am interested in the Ott one. what do you want in return for them?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, these are redemption cards, which you send in for the rookie. I would like what I said above : would like to sell them or trade them for Havlat's off my wantlist http://www.beckett.com/userpages/niko79.html
    or trade a bunch of my cards for a high end Rookie, Auto, or Jersey card

SCF Rewards

take a look at my trading list and see if you want anyone on there. i looked at yours and i dont think ive got any of those,but ive got some of the players that you have listed. i am really interested in this repemtion card. when is the exparation date, do you know?? thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, I am not interested in anything on your tradelist. The redemptions expire sometime in 2005. Are you willing to buy the card?

SCF Rewards

how much??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, its got a BV of $10, so what about $5 including shipping.
    LMK, Niko

SCF Rewards

ok, that sounds fine. does it tell you where to send the card in order to redeem it? thanks! ive never done one of these redemption cards. also, i will need your address. i am going to send you cash.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, Suicide
    Sounds like we completed a deal. I should be getting the card within the next two weeks, but you can send payment now, and then I will send it to you right when I get it. I think it will tell you on the card where to send it. My address is:

Niko de Jonge
    Box 513
    Wellington, ON
    K0K 3L0
    CANADA

Thanks, Niko

SCF Rewards

wait, what do you mean you will be getting the card in the next 2 weeks?? you dont have it yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast