Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

Please Donate Iowa Hawkeye cards

I work at a youth care facility and have great kid that loves the Iowa Hawkeyes and Senneca Wallace. If anyone would be willing to donate any press pass or Sage or Sage Hit cards of Hawkeye players and Senneca Wallace that would be great. I did this once before on SCF and it was very successful. The only thing is I can't give the kids name out, because of safety reasons and confidentiality. I gave names out the first time and got in trouble. The kid is a great kid and would really love them. Please help me out. Cards could be mailed to

Clay Scott
    1948 N. C. ST
    Fremont, NE 68025

I will then give them to the kid letting them know they are from someone else. I guess you would be doing a good deed and your way into heaven.

take care

clay

--------------------

love collecting for the fun of it. hate collectors only out to make a quick buck. if your that person don't even attempt to trade with me.

"Keep it simple, Keep it fun"

Keep it real

clay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fairchildiii's Items on eBay

Clay,
    I think I have a Bowman Seneca Wallace Auto Or Topps Auto I can't remember Ill donate if I can round it up.

Billy

SCF Rewards

that would be really awesome. I didn't think about autos but thats way cool. He will love it....My mailing addy is on the thread.....Thanks a ton I will let the kid know....

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumm0x26's Items on eBay

I'll look through my stuff. Probably don't have many but will send what I can find.

SCF Rewards

cool thanks a ton LummOx.

take care

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clay,
    This is a very nice thing you are doing. And I will try my best to help in anyway I can. After work I'll do some digging and see what I can find. I haven't bought any 04 Products this year, but Im sure I have at least 1 or 2 Seneca's lying around. I'm very glad to see you are doing such a nice thing. You have a heart of gold and God will continue to bless you for all of your selfless acts. Take care, and I'll be sending you a package as soon as I find some cards.

SCF Rewards

thanks a lot. Portis Fan your great to...

thanks Clay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Hey Clay-

I have a Seneca Finite Auto I will send tomorrow :)

Peace~
    Rima

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

pm me your addy i will hook the kid up god bless and take care thanx again.

SCF Rewards

thanks everyone..

clay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast