Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lacrosse Fan Packs anyone?

Not sure how many, or if any of you guys follow lacrosse. Anyone who does though, have you tried or had any success with getting fan packs for major league lacrosse or the national lacrosse league? lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

I play lacrosse and love to watch the pro teams. I sent out a few requests a couple months ago. Most didn't have any, but the Denver Outlaws sent me a nice one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How long did it take to get it? I never got a response from any team. Also, who's your favorite team? Lizards fan myself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two weeks maybe? I don't remember for sure. They sent some ticket info and brochures, a bunch of big logo stickers and some tattoos I think. I might try some of the other teams later this week now that I'm thinking about it.

I'm not a big fan of any one team in particular, but if I had to pick one I'd say Denver. I just watch the games for lacrosse in general. I'm from the south where there are no big lacrosse teams (Pro or NCAA) that I would really have ties to or root for, so I just watch for fun and to see the games. Plus its a good way to improve my skills a little bit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Huh. Was it in season? That may be the reason I never got anything. I may try again in a month or so.

I know what you mean though by not having any close teams. Being from WI, there's currently only one NCAA team in state, and they're D3. I'm just a fan of the lizards cuz I got into the game a while back from watching Casey Powell wreck the Bayhawks while he was a Lizard.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I never thought about trying this for Lacrosse. That would be pretty cool. I am about to try out for my High School team here in Baltimore in a couple of days.
    Last edited by Baseballfan123; 02-19-2009 at 07:37 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was during the off season. I sent out around 3 requests if I recall correctly and 2 said they didn't have them (Boston I know did not). Denver didnt reply but I got a pack from them. Give it a try Baseballfan123. You never know. I'm sure at least a few of the other MLL teams must send something. Good luck with your tryouts too. Our first game is Thursday so we will see how that goes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck to both of you. I dont have my first game until April. Stupid wisco weather.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck to both of you. I dont have my first game until April. Stupid wisco weather.

we start practice next week

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I never thought about trying this for Lacrosse. That would be pretty cool. I am about to try out for my High School team here in Baltimore in a couple of days.

Best of luck on the high school team. Let us know what happens in the future.

DON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast