Talking 01 Leaf Certified Mirror Gold LaDainian Tomlinson RC #'d /25 *HIGH END*

I have the above mentioned card....that I will consider trading (only because I have more than 1). It contains a swatch of helmet, shoe, ball and ball w/ stitch hole and is limited to only 25 of this ultra-rare rookie card of one of the hottest collectable running backs in the game today. Beckett books this card at a ridiculous $250, but like his supposed $200 SP rookie patch #'d /500 that sells for 150% of book regularily, I really don't care that this card books $250.

I am going to be ultra-picky about what I want for it. I will ONLY trade this card for rookie year high ends of players in my sig. I will not browse trade pages or accept offers that contains cards of players I don't collect. If you have other high end rookies of Tomlinson, Deuce, Barlow, Bennett, Thomas, Duckett, Foster, and Suggs as listed below and I need them we will be talking. I want to fill the few holes I have of the higher end stuff of these players, so pull out the stuff you didn't want to trade away and get yourself probably the rarest high end Tomlinson you can get.

I have these 2003 FLEER MYSTIQUE MICHAEL BENNETT INK APPEAL AUTOGRAPH #22/23
    Bennett Rookie Bowman CHrome Refractor.
    Ray

I have the Bennett RC you mentioned and am not interested in the non-rookie auto, but thanks for the offer Raym.