Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 02-03 Pacific Exclusives

02-03 Pacific Exclusives

Ha anyone opened one of these boxes? I got one today and it looks like someone chewed on the cards before they put them in the packs.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Do the cards actually like have indentations on them or is it just how the design on the card makes it look??

No there really is some hevay flaking around the edges... i will scan one and post it so you can see.

Here it is.. its tough to see all the flaws...would be better against a black background but you can still see a lot of the edge chipping.

These cards are one of worst for chipping I seen so far, and I've heard this from alot of collectors. I won't be buying anymore.
    Well atleast the Mt-NMt cards will be worth more

Rocky

WOW that is pretty bad. That really sucks about those cards. What does pacific have to say about this?

Not sure, how would I go about contacting them?

I'm sure that they have a link on there web site where you can e-mail them about a product you should try that

Ya those cards are really bad for chipping. I thought SP Authentic was bad but those are way worse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast