Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Country

na

nope don got any

SCF Rewards
    Country

Added another beauty to my collection yesterday, 2006 Sweet Spot bat barrel redemption:

Brining my non-1/1 collection to 93/98 (95%). I have a lead on one of the last five non 1/1 cards I need, so hopefully I'll have a post about that soon!

-Pam

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jarmar1267's Items on eBay

Great pick ups, and yes a player collector understands paying too much for a card you MUST have. Hope you get the last 5 you need to complete the non 1/1.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (1160)
    Country

Nice Collection!

Thanks
    Craig

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another new Accardo in today. It's not a big one, but this is the first time I've ever seen it, so I'm happy to add it to my collection.

2006 Fresno Grizzlies:

I had to buy the whole team set, but I'm okay with that as I am now down to needing only four more non-1/1s

Thanks again for all the kind words everyone :)

-Pam

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr-baseballman's Items on eBay

From one Jeremy collector to another, congrats on your collection Pam. I remember back when my Jeremy had only a few hundred cards available, keep on trucking and it'll grow fast.

Peace...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great to see Jeremy back today and get the save.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been lucky to add a few more cards in the last couple of months to my Accardo collection:
    2009 Las Vegas 51's

2007 Sweet Spot silver stitch/silver ink

2006 Topps Update yellow printing plate

2008 Topps magenta printing plate

I have also added three more game used jerseys - 2009 Canada Day jersey (signed); 2009 Back 2 Back World Series reunion jersey (1990s style retro - signed); and a 2008 Syracuse Chiefs home jersey. I also picked up Accardo's signed locker name plate from the 2008 season. Pictures can be seen here: http://s315.photobucket.com/albums/l...orn%20Jerseys/

There are a few Accardo cards listed on eBay that I have never seen before, but the seller only ships to confirmed U.S. addresses, so if there are any fellow U.S. collectors that could help me out, I can compensate you for your help, just drop me a P.M.

Thanks for looking!
    -Pam

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great pick ups Pam and those two Jerseys and the name plate are AMAZING!!! Congrats on the pick ups.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *itsjustcardboard*'s Items on eBay

i just pulled a Jeremy Accardo 2006 UD Ultimate rc auto. Have any interest?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast