Can Someone help me find a price?

I pulled a Carmelo Anthony Lottery Draw from a 20 dollar box of Topps Rookie Matrix. It says that its about 1 and 500 or so, so I was wondering if the new beckett had the price of it. I have the May beckett but Matrix are not in the beckett. If anyone could tell me the price I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

where did you get a $20 box of rookie matrix and how many packs came in the box?

I got it at Target it came with 6 packs with 8 cards per pack.. I also got a few rookie triples. Carmelo/hinrich/wade and a few others.. the Carmelo lottery draw was the only insert I got.

yah for 20 bucks it was... im going to get another box in the near future and I'll let ya know if I still have some good luck..