Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Trump Ball

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trump Ball

I was wondering where people are getting the trump ball from. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 01Crewzer's Items on eBay

I got mine from here. Rockiesfan33 turned me on to them. They seem like a pretty descent ball. I'm thinking about buying another dozen before the sale goes off.

http://www.anacondasports.com/webapp...oductId=163208
    Last edited by KC Kenseth Fan; 02-03-2009 at 08:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice post.....I was wondering the same thing. Great concept.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only thing is, you have to buy 12 to get the low price. That might keep some guys from buying them and maybe buying the Rawlings balls from say Dick Sports where you can buy as few as you need. Some guys might only need 2-3 balls. The first two ball I bought were from Dicks($2.99 each) and then I bought these. If I remember right total with shipping was around $41. Just something to think about.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is the texture/leather the same as the Rawlings balls? I've had some balls that came close to a Rawlings and the signature doesn't look right after a while. They almost appear to bleed or fade...

SCF Rewards
    Country

The ones I have don't seem to have a much shine as the Rawlings ball I have. They also appear a tad darker, but that could be because they are not as shiney. I only have one signed Trump ball and one Rawlings ball as of now, but it appears as if the Rawlings ball has bleed in a few spots already. I don't know if its the pen he used or the ball itself. As for the way the signature will look after a while, I couldn't tell you. I guess only time will tell. Maybe Rockiesfan33 can tell us how some of his Trump balls are holding up. He has been using them longer than me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

So far so good. They look sharp. The signatures really bounce off of the white leather. The only gripe (more like a word of caution) is that they're not going to be great for multiple signatures. The Trump logo covers one SS and there is a second logo on one of the side panels. Use a ROMLB for team balls, etc. These look like they're going to be perfect for individual sigs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Thanks for the heads up. Got 12, they will be perfect for AAA this year to go along with my dwindling supply of ROMLB's
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!