Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Update on my Favre Buyback

I received an email from Playoff today, they were intriqued by the Favre I pulled. For those of you who remember my previous post, I pulled a 1996 Playoff Illusions Brett Favre that was inserted into 2003 Honors. It has a rectangular stamp bearing the words "HonorRoll" inside it, no foil or anything just an indention. I sent them some close up scans of the card and Hopefully they can dig up more info on this card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

still gunna trade it to me at 96 illusions price if it comes back an auto huh ;)

gl
    Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well Jay I wish I had better news for you, The card was actually a leftover from a 2001 Honor Roll Autographs insert. Apperantly Favre didnt sign his cards though and they were just seeded into packs later. After I received this info i wrote Playoff back to try and determine how many of these there are as they are not numbered and nobody ever heard of one. Ill lyk where it goes from here.

Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck with that one ryan. Honestly I dont think they will tell you due to the fact that I have tried that as well when 00 rookies and stars released redemptions for the 01 draft class. I had the vick and i asked how many were made or how many redemptions and they said it cant be released to me... . ™™™'s up with that

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kr580's Items on eBay

haha... a guy on the Collector's Universe boards filed (or at least was gonna) a lawsuit against Playoff about the Honor Roll Buybacks.

Read if you want:
    http://forums.collectors.com/message...hreadid=216241

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the link, Intresting
    Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronha13's Items on eBay

Favre

I could use this card if you still have it.
    It would go nice with my other 01 Honor Roll BuyBack.
    LMK
    Thanks
    Ron

SCF Rewards
    Country

I still have it, its not priced by beckett though so Im not sure what value to put on it. lmk if you have an offer for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronha13's Items on eBay

Honor Roll Buy-Backs

What playoff did was take cards out of thier vault, (extras were made for replacing damaged cards) named them buy backs, and inserted them into random packs.
    Most people are upset because they really are not buy backs, and they feel that any cards left over should have been destroyed. Thus beckett won't list them, and nobody wants to pay anything for them.
    Check over my site, or let me know who/what you collect.
    Thanks
    Ron

Originally posted by BamaFan
    I still have it, its not priced by beckett though so Im not sure what value to put on it. lmk if you have an offer for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could use this 02 Topps Chrome Freddie Milons I could use this, Do you have any other Freddie Milons or Jason McAddleys or Terry jones Jr. from 2002 I just ask cause it looked like you opened alot of 02.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast