Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why I hate the rangers

Why I hate the rangers

This is why I hate the rangers because they are nothing but over-paid , self indulgent weenies with piss poor attiudes who take for granted the coaches that endure all their b1tch1ng and moaning about their own lack of confidence and sportsmanship. This is why everyone should be a devil fan, all in favor say eye.

2. Kronozio
    I was already a die-hard Colorado Rockies/NJ Devils fan....so AYE AYE!!!!

Uummmmm. go Flyers. :)

Yeah but I'm not a huge blueshirts fan either.

I agree with that. The it seams like the rangers can buy any star player they like and when they get them the player just stops preforming. It's crazy ANY team could do better with the money that the rangers have. Go Canadiens

Madsion Square Garden is where legends go to die. Kind of like a whale graveyard.

this is my favorite post ever on this site!!!!

the rangers are turning hockey into baseball. im sick and tired of them spending all that money while the small market teams have to try to build with a small budget. i hope that the strike after next season gets the nhl straightened out, and the rangers have t dismantle their team and start over.

Moved the thread over to the Pro Sports Talk forum.

Anyways... what's this talk about the Rangers trying to get Jagr now? When will the Rangers figure out that just because you have an 80 million dollar payroll that doesn't mean you'll have a winning team?

The Rangers have continuity on the ice.....and the biggest problem....Glen Sather......the man has a bigger ego than Steinbrenner....I can't NY is big enoguh for both of them.....

oh oh ...at first, when I saw the thread, i thought Molina was going to be throwing a fit

Then I see that you're talking about the hockey Rangers

and not Molina's beloved Texas Rangers

lolol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast