Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kevin Dineen

Hi Will,
    I also had the opportunity to meet Kevin Dineen back in the early 90's with the Flyers. I know Brent Fedyk who played with him and we went to Winnipeg to see the Flyers play, I am from Saskatchewan. I got to meet Kevin and his dad who was coaching at the time, I got my picture taken with Bill a super nice guy who took the time for a fan. I have several cards that I got signed from Kevin in person and a some that Brent got for me. A real cool note is I actually have a pair of Kevins and Brents game used gloves from Philly. I got them in a trade from Spivak & Kraut (memorabilia dealer, not sure if they are still around). Back in the early 90's I bought a pair of Guy Lafleur game used gloves at an old timers auction and had Guy sign them. I then found the listing for Fedyks gloves and called about a trade, they asked if there was anything else I was interested in and I took the Dineen gloves. Money wise I only paid $150 for the Lafleur gloves but I wanted the Fedyk gloves more, Brent later signed them.

Gerald

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darkqug's Items on eBay

Hi Will,
    I also had the opportunity to meet Kevin Dineen back in the early 90's with the Flyers. I know Brent Fedyk who played with him and we went to Winnipeg to see the Flyers play, I am from Saskatchewan. I got to meet Kevin and his dad who was coaching at the time, I got my picture taken with Bill a super nice guy who took the time for a fan. I have several cards that I got signed from Kevin in person and a some that Brent got for me. A real cool note is I actually have a pair of Kevins and Brents game used gloves from Philly. I got them in a trade from Spivak & Kraut (memorabilia dealer, not sure if they are still around). Back in the early 90's I bought a pair of Guy Lafleur game used gloves at an old timers auction and had Guy sign them. I then found the listing for Fedyks gloves and called about a trade, they asked if there was anything else I was interested in and I took the Dineen gloves. Money wise I only paid $150 for the Lafleur gloves but I wanted the Fedyk gloves more, Brent later signed them.

Gerald

That's a really nice story, Gerald, and some nice memorabilia! Do you mind if I put your story on my website? (www.kevindineencardmuseum.com) I put stories of people's interactions with Mr. Dineen there.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    HI(141)
    Country

Great collection of a heart and soul player.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

just amazing! any updates?

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is awesome! I'm hoping to grab some nice Dineen cards for my former DU player collection.

Congrats on the recognition!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! I appreciate it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the "Super Collector"-tag! Good to see a super collection of one of the lesser-known players.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the "Super Collector"-tag! Good to see a super collection of one of the lesser-known players.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats on an amazing collection of one of the greatest players to ever skate for the whalers/carolina hurricanes

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (14)
    Country
    See bonnev659's Items on eBay

congrats on it!

love Kevin 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast