Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Angels Sacramento Kings Los Angeles Dodgers
    See the_question_and_answer's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to SallyLonh Member is PayPal Verified

DODGERS 100th Anniversery Target Sheets

I HAVE SOME SEALED 100th Anniversery Target Sheets which have 15 mini perforrated cards to a page (5-10 pages in sealed cellophane-hard to count). Jackie Robinson is one of the cards on the front.
    I am selling them for $3 DLVD but if anyone has any information on these I would like that as well I have had them since 1990 (they celebrate a 100 years (1890-1990) and have no idea how I got them or there value?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

hey... i dont know abot this set but i did some looking on beckett.com and the robinson is worth 8.00 alone

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks tutall I really appreciate that. The sets I have are mint, uncut still in original packagaing after 14 years. Hopefully they will go to a good dodger home. Maybe I should I bump the price upt to $5 DLVD I am sure there are all the dodger greats on the sheets. Fernando is on the back sheet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

the whole set is 1101 cards with a total bv of 196.40

SCF Rewards
    Country

If they are worth that much I am surprised no one wants to buy the 10 or so sheets for $5 DLVD. I would assume these cards are rare to find in this condition as well. Any Dodger Fans Out there?

SCF Rewards
    Country

More info courtsey of SCF member Stein(thanks)
    I have some information on those Dodger /Target sets. I have been a Dodger
    season ticket holder for about the last 22 years. I do not recall the actual
    year but these
    sets were given out over 6 separte games during the season. Therefore there a 6
    sealed packs of sheets to make up the set. The packs contain 10,10, 10 ,10, 17,
    & 16 sheets. (OBviousley all packs did not contain the same number of sheets.)
    There are 73 different sheets with 1095 actual cards. The highest numbered card
    is # 1105. Naturally that means there are missing numbers and double numbers.
    For example- No # 408 or 458 and # 107 is "shared" by Gilley Campbell and Leo
    Cahlahan. The only way I know to identify the packs is by using the first card
    pictured on the front and the last card pictured on the back. For instance-
    Packet # 1 is identified by Lopes on the front and Pignatano on the back.
    As for your final question about value I have no idea. I rarely see them
    offered and the quality of the actual cards is not great especially compared to
    today's cards. However the set does contain some RARE cards of players seen in
    Dodger uniforms. I hope this helps. If you have any more questions I'll be happy
    to try and answer them.