Thread: Jersey/Patch

Jersey/Patch

What the difference between the two? Is either one worth more than the other? It's my turn at stupidity...

A jersey is just a piece of cloth but the patch is a piece of the logo that is sewn on the front,

A jersey is a piece of cloth as studin stated, but a patch can be a piece of the person's number, logo, or the stitching on parts of the jersey.

Tim

have u ever got a jersey card with part of name/number or team name?

So if you see any stitching, then it is a patch? If so, does a patch card usually yield a better premium than a regular jersey?
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I have a card that is a dual jersey card with Jorge Posada and Roger Clemens on it. Roger Clemen's jersey has the pin stripe in it and Jorge Posada's seems to be a dark gray color. Does this add value to the card?

Enigma - Yes, the patch carries a premium over a regular jersey, especially if there's a noticeable logo or number on it.

Hot Sauce - The pin stripe may add a little in value to it. The dark gray color, most likely will not.

Hope that helps.

Tim

nice thread, Enigma --- I wasn't aware of the difference either.

But, in my laziness, never bothered to ask.

Now I know