Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @DaClyde See daclyde1's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio

Hah, had to dig this one out of my oddball vault. I remember getting it in some weird sports card "grab bag" as a kid, I always thought he had a funny name.

1989 Rookie Superstars #17

Wow, that is currently the top card on my wantlist! That's the last unlicensed/"Broder" Meulens card I know of that I don't have. I actually had to pick up an old 2003 Standard Catalog to find out that it even existed since the later editions had dropped 99% of the unlicensed sets that used to be listed. What'll it take to pry that away from you?

never heard of this guy but nice collection!

Thanks, Mike!
    Last edited by DaClyde; 02-23-2009 at 03:50 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mattdile3's Items on eBay

I hope you get that card from him, and that your awesome collection continues!!! I love seeing player collectors, so I really hope for the best with your collection.

If I ever come across something I think you would need I will definitely let you know!

Matt

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @DaClyde See daclyde1's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio

Does anyone know where DOASaturn hangs out? I've PM'd him here and on eBay and can't seem to get his attention. I can't tell that he actively trades anywhere.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darkqug's Items on eBay

Wow, that's a great collection. Reading the name "Bam Bam Meulens" really brings me back. Maybe I'll have to start a Greg Blosser collection. Great stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love seeing great PC's of players you don't see everyday! Awesome work!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks! He got a lot of TV time during the Netherlands games during the WBC, always hovering around just next to Rod Delmonico. I'm eagerly anticipating this year's Fresno Grizzlies team set for Bam Bam's next card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey nice cards.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks!

By the way, I snagged that Rookies Superstars card this past weekend:

http://clydes-stalecards.blogspot.co...uisitions.html

To my knowledge, that's the last American issued Meulens that exists. I have the second to last Japanese card on its way from Yahoo Auctions Japan via KuboTEN.com, which will leave a single remaining card of Hensley Meulens in the known universe and my collection will be complete!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darkqug's Items on eBay

Very nice!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rp7001's Items on eBay

Congrats Jason! I can't believe you only have 10 cards "left".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast