Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    bench(474)
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

I remember him when I was collecting in the late 80s and early 90s. I had no idea he played for some many countries. This is the kind of "collecting for collecting" that makes the hobby fun.

Dewayne

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @DaClyde See daclyde1's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio

Ron Jones, there's a name I haven't seen in awhile. Just looked up his stats and it's kind of surprising he never got on with another team. He looks like he had a great half-year in Richmond in 1993, then BaseballCube has a 6-year gap in his career....I may have to start a new collection!

Turns out that 6 year gap saw Ron Jones playing in Taiwan and Korea.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234