Jason Richardson (1 out of 26,884)

I've got a 2003 Topps Jason Richardson Pieces of a dream jersey card, a friend told me he looked on the box it came from and said the card is in 1 out of every 26,884 packs! Also I've got a Shawn Bradley jersey out of the same box he said is 1 out of every 2007 packs! Is this true or is he full of sh-t?

i would say he is full of ™™™™ i pulled the same jason richardson card just shorts. there is no way just regular game used cards are seeded with that bad of odds. the presidential cut autos in 2004 topps baseball have better odds than that

yah that sounds kinda out there..... i doubt the odds are that high...

Maybe he meant the odds for that particular card. Regular Topps, particularly retail, has some very high odds for pulling any GU or autos. So if the odds of pulling a pieces of a dream relic out of Group B was 1:5000, and there were 5 people in Group B, then the odds of pulling an individual card from that group would be 1:25000. Hope that makes sense.

No he is probably right. If you look at the beckett with Shaq on the cover Group A from that set has odds like 1:37,396 Group B 1:27518 and so on. It is only worth $15 though so even though the odds are high the price of the card is not

topps retail they do that if i buy retail i get fleer don't get topps unless it's hobby

thats crazy when ever i buy a pack of topps the thick ones with like 30 cards and pull good stuff that is weird and thanks mfweiland