View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%

Thread: which do you prefer?

which do you prefer?

game-used stuff, auto's, or RC's

I prefer auto's...

but a gu'd, auto'd rc is my dream card...

in this poll you can only pick one...

Definitely rookies... auto's are nice too but unless it's an auto you can get in person, I think a rookie beats a pulled auto. GU's aren't even a close 3rd either.

I like Autos...of the three, they are the ones that are most likely to be short printed.....therefore, more worthwhile in the long run....

I prefer a GU'd rookie, but for auto's I'd rather get it in reallife.

I will have to go with the good ol RC. Even though the Auto's and GU are nice nothing can beat the RC. And if you throw an Auto and a GU patch on that RC you are doing that much better. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Rookies

Game used I don't consider that special and you can always get an autograph in person.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Autos would be nice to get in real life, but when you don't live near a pro team....getting a card with the auto on it is magic.....