WTT: 02 Topps 206 Autograph #TA-EC ERIC CHAVEZ

This card is in mint condition, signed in blue ink Im looking for a cub auto in return trade I like Moises Alou, Aramis Ramirez, or Carlos Zambrano autos... Im looking very hard to trade for any of those so if you have any PLEASE lmk

scan available upon request

I have other autos for trade on my tradesite
    please check:

http://www.freewebs.com/loadwarrior/...ifiedautos.htm

thanks and let me know
    load.

Id love to get it, maybe ive got something you need.

thanks
    Zach

jason92334
    I didnt see anything equal to the chavez in BV that I really like but you did have one cub auto I could use, its your 2002 Donruss Studio Private Signings Francis Beltran #206 Auto #d 105/250 it there another auto from my tradelist that you can use or check out my yankee stuff listed under team section, thanks and let me know
    load.

ACBaseball30
    we tried before and just never seem to get anywhere, grab a couple of those low end cub autos for me so that I can trade with you, thanks for trying load.

bdrr
    I took a look at your site, it was nice...but no cub autos, sorry I cant really use anything else you have for trade
    thanks for trying as well

well i do have this you might be interested in:

04 Donruss Diamond Kings Team Timelines (CUBS) Dual Bat Dawson/Grade #ed 24/25

id need something on top of the chavez though :(

i`m interested in the Chavezs auto,i have this you might like..plmk

Thanks Dennis

04 Cracker jack Felix pie suprise auto

the beltran books for $10... i can try to pull together some cub autos, although i doubt i can, although i know i can get some cub g/u if ur interested....
    lmk