Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

See scrwball's Items on eBay

my son wants to know the year and brand, although I think he will do this trade.......

2002 Flair Franchise Favorites Edgerrin James
    2002 Flair Franchise Favorites Corey Dillon

Is the Iverson in perfect mint shape?

i have a beckett and the prices are wrong the dillon is a common at 12 and the james is 15. can you throw in another jersey or auto

the iverson is in mint condition

really? My bad I just looked and I was wrong about the Dillon. But I asked cwsportscards, a sponsor on this site to look up that James and he said it's $20 because he's a unlisted star or something like that. If you don't wanna do it that's fine I can't do this back and forth all day, I have the Press Pass and Sage which ya don't like. I can give ya another card but it won't be a gu or auto.

well ok thanks any way there is no unlisted star he is booked! what gu do you have in sage or press pass?

lol I don't think he said unlisted star, but he said something that would be the reason for it to go up in value. I have the autos in sage and press pass, no gu.

besides gu goes for more than rc's, most people only trade gu for gu.

well what autos do you have

I have the Al Harrington and the Raynoch Thompson. Al is one of my favorite players, but I like Iverson too. I'll give you both of those autos and the 2 gu jerseys for the Iverson. If you don't wanna do that I could throw in rc's or inserts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast