Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Group Photo Order

Country

Group Photo Order

I found a great site if you do a bulk order of 8x10s the price comes out to be .40 each if you order 500 . I think we should have a group photo order where you send the money to me plus shipping back to you and we order around 312 photos for you and I will order the other 188! I have photos of a lot of guys if you need some. It is cheaper with the more you buy because I can combine shipping costs. I would like each person to order 5+ 8x10s I don't have the hassle of shipping out 1000 individual photos to 1000 indviduals!

Country

I can also get custom cards printed on 14 pt glossy card stock for .08 each. You will only need to order 400 as I am ordering 100 of them.

Country

wats the site? or is it not a site?

Country

I can't say as of now.

Country

If you want the site PLMK and I will PM it to you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would actually be interested in this since thats what I have been searching for but found nothing really even on ebay.

Is there a list of different players from all 4 major sports to choose from or how does that work?

Country

I have almost any player, you just need to tell me who you want.

SCF Rewards
    Country

have any of you tried snapfish.com. great site to order 8x10's and you can actually get them in one hour photo by having them sent to walgreens.

Country

have any of you tried snapfish.com. great site to order 8x10's and you can actually get them in one hour photo by having them sent to walgreens.

...totally random

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have almost any player, you just need to tell me who you want.

Cool I will get back to you by pm on a list.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast