Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTT: Gretzky

WTT: Gretzky

Hello, I am a new Member to the Boards, My name is chuck and i Collect Any and All Pittsburgh Penguins Cards. But most of all Johan Hedberg and Mario Lemieux.

As of Now i have 32 Wayne Gretzky cards i would like to trade straight up for 32 Mario and hedberg cards, Could be 1 mario and 31 hedbergs or any combination of the two. I am also looking to trade anyone for penguins cards. Doubles triples, 10x the same card, i dnt care i just want penguins, ill trade anyone. My email is SLIPKORN981@YAHOO.COM hope to hear from you all soon.

What Gretzky cards do you have? I have some Penguins To trade

00/01 Jiri Slegr bap auto
    87/88 Mario
    01/02 BAP mario retrospectives r-10,r20
    02/03 Topps heritage Mario retrofractor 321/667

Have others also , I'll look

do you have AOL, AIM, or Yahoo messanger or an email address.
    send me a tradelist of penguins and i can do same on the Gretzkys

hey I have a hedberg titanium rookie card #'d out of 1000, I also have a kovalev auto'd card, a straka auto'd card both BAP ummmm and I have other stuff, o GU cards of straka, kraft, morozov, and others email me wiht your list of GU, AUTO'D, and ROOKIE cards thanks!!!!

Sent out the lists. Still looking for All penguins cards.
    Ive been searching everywhere for the

2000-2001 UD ICE johan hedberg rc numbered to 1500
    Anyone have it lmk please

I dont need any of the Gretzky's from your list.

Do you have any Blackhawks?

I have a ton of blackhawks including a 2001-2002 UD ICE daze jersey. Name me some players i have mostly base and inserts

I can get the UD ICE Hedberg Rc from a local shop, what will you trade / how much will you pay for it. I also have some penguins base and inserts, i'll send you a list soon. I want Marty Trco cards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast