newbie here, just saying whats up

Hello to all, the names Eric, just wanted to introduce myself, im a huge lakers fan, I only collect basketball cards, I also collect mcfarlane figures, comic books, and music memorobilia, im a regular on the spawn.com boards, so when I decide to start trading on here, your more than welcome to do ref checks on there, I hope that its alright to post this on here.
    I am in the process of creating my buy sell trade site, so when thats finished I will let the trading begin, also if there is anyone I should stay away from please lmk, thanks.
    eric

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Hi and welcome.

I have several cards of Kobe and Shaq 4 t/s

Check my page:
    freewebs.com/bb-man/

not really anything im interested in, thanks tho
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's, inserts and parallel's
    especially Kobe,Brandon Ingram, Julius Randle, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related, Horror Collectibles.

Welcome, and if you have anything on Miami Heat, Dolphins, Marlins i'll sure take a look at your list lol.

thank you to all
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's, inserts and parallel's
    especially Kobe,Brandon Ingram, Julius Randle, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related, Horror Collectibles.