Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jersey cards and Autos for trade.

Press Pass JE Bennie Joppru Jersey 227/250 JC/BJ Gone
    00 Sage Sylvester Morris 366/999 Auto Gone
    01 Fleer Legacy Kurt Warner 1st quarter Jersey BV 40 Gone
    03 Sage Hit Brad Banks Premium Auto 24/50
    03 Press Pass Dave Ragone Gold Auto #'d/100
    Also have two Boss Bailey Auto's one numbered to 200 and the other numbered to 399. Press Pass and Sage...
    Also a McGahee Jersey Sage Hit....

Looking for Nice RC cards or other Auto or GU. I could really use some nice grossman GU or Auto's...LET me know what you have...

email me at scottcr1976@msn.com.....

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    My son is interested in this, you can check our link and lmk.
    Press Pass JE Bennie Joppru Jersey 227/250 JC/BJ

Its yours what do you you have to trade/how do you check that site

I need the Banks!! I also might be interested in the McGahee's if your trade falls through!

trade offer

I would trade the Joppru for the Ragone College cut Jersey...I could mail out tomorrow morning if you want to make this deal...They probably book about the same...I didn't see anything I could use for the Banks...This is a tough card to get....I would like to get a Nice Grossman for it.....

email me at home with your mailing address.
    scottcr1976@msn.com

If your not interested in that deal make me a counter offer.

my address is

Clay Scott
    1948 N. C. Street
    Fremont, NE 68025

trade offer

Paccsalive777 I really didn't see much....I might be interested in the Jesse Palmer...I really would like to get a nice Grossman GU or auto for the Banks...Let me know if you can get one.....

Clay

email - scottcr1976@msn.com

yo how much does the banks go for my son doesnt want to trade a topps for a press pass

trade offer

I believe right around 50 BV...Its a tough card to pull....24/50....I really want to get a Grossman or something i like out of it...I know those topps College Cut Jerseys aren't going for that much...What is the Ragone, 15 bucks all I could do is the Joppru for it....I just looked up the Joppru and it books at 20 dollars on the Beckett free price guide and thats usually a few dollars lower than what it will say in the magazine....Let me know....Clay

email me at home scottcr1976@msn.com

we will finish a deal that way.....

Clay

Hey Clay,

What color is the Warner Jersey piece? PLMK & Thanks

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast