Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumm0x26's Items on eBay

Found a 2000 Bowman Reserve blue ink auto J.R.
    LMK if you need it at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Originally posted by lumm0x
    Found a 2000 Bowman Reserve blue ink auto J.R.
    LMK if you need it at all.

Thanks for letting me know you have this one. I am pretty much set with that card. Not sure if there are any out there but if he had signed any of those with a different ink then I would have interest in it. Thanks again for letting me know and till next time take care and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards

Richie - Got one you'll LOVE today. I'll send it to ya, with a few other base cards.

Dave :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by northcutt_fan
    Richie - Got one you'll LOVE today. I'll send it to ya, with a few other base cards.

Dave :D

Sweet. I see you have to keep me in suspense but tiss cool. :D hehe. You know that any and all help with my Redmond collection is and will always be appreciated. ;)

Richie
    mookigremlin

SCF Rewards
    Country

have Redmond's 00 Donruss rd #d out of 1325, also have his 00 Donruss Rated Rookie #d out of 2500, lmk if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by NiteWolf777
    have Redmond's 00 Donruss rd #d out of 1325, also have his 00 Donruss Rated Rookie #d out of 2500, lmk if interested.

Heyas and sorry for my delay on getting back to ya. Just got back from my vacation to Myrtle Beach. hehe. The 00 Donruss rd #d out of 1325 I do need for my collection and the 00 Donruss Rated Rookie #d out of 2500 I an set on. When ya can just let me know who you collect and we can see what we can do. Thanks again for the heads up and you have yourself a safe one there. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

SCF Rewards
    Country

mostly collect steelers, Bettis, Ward, Randle-El, Bell, guys like that....No Kordells though please :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

mostly collect steelers, Bettis, Ward, Randle-El, Bell, guys like that....No Kordells though please :)

Thanks for this list. Off hand I know I have a:

1998 Jerome Bettis CE Supreme Season Review T3 #22

I am sure I should have some inserts and such of those other players some where. I also have a Kordell card...... errr never mind. hehe. JK. Just let me know if you would have any interest in the Bettis above. Till then take care and thanks. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'd be interested in the bettis for the redmond rc

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'd be interested in the bettis for the redmond rc

Tiss cool. When ya can PM me your addy and I will send mine back to you. As soon as I get your address I will have it sent out. Thanks and just remember to keep a look out for more off of my list. :D

Richie
    mookigremlin

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast