Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: I want to spend my cc!

     
  1. #1

    Talking I want to spend my cc!

    I'm looking for:
    Any cards on my wantlists on my site for Jason Giambi and Jeremy Giambi.
    Any cards on my vintage set wantlists.
    Any numbered cards.
    Any Game Used cards.
    Any Autos.

    LMK what ya have and how much you're wanting for it shipped!

    Thanks!
    Jason

  2. #2
    Anybody? LMK what you're selling and I'll let ya know if I'm interested!

    Jason

  3. #3
    I have this Numbered card:

    2004 Playoff Prestige Hideo Nomo "Changing Stripes(Boston/LA)" #d/50

    LMK if your interested and your offer for it.

    thanks

  4. #4
    Originally posted by cbethun1
    I have this Numbered card:

    2004 Playoff Prestige Hideo Nomo "Changing Stripes(Boston/LA)" #d/50

    LMK if your interested and your offer for it.

    thanks
    How about 250 for it?
    LMK
    Thanks!
    Jason

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Originally posted by billsfan2006
    check out my site and lmk
    tahnx
    Jared
    Jared,
    I'm interested in these:
    1998 Ultra Notables Alex Rodriguez
    1997 Pinnacle EPIX Season Alex Rodriguez

    2003 Donruss Elite Kordell Stewart Face Mask #ed/400 bv 10 FACE MASK
    2001 Donruss Classics Hashmarks Jim Kelly TURF

    If they're available, lmk how much cc for 'em delivered.
    Thanks!
    Jason

  7. #7
    Thats fine....

    I won't be able to send until monday; is that okay?

  8. #8
    well i realld dont wanna sell the gu for cc.. so how muc u wanna offer for the two arods dlvd.. you name price

    tahnx
    JAred...
    make an offer in reg envleople.. if thats cool wit u

  9. #9
    Originally posted by cbethun1
    Thats fine....

    I won't be able to send until monday; is that okay?
    Sounds fine. CC on its way! Thanks!

    Jason

  10. #10
    Originally posted by billsfan2006
    well i realld dont wanna sell the gu for cc.. so how muc u wanna offer for the two arods dlvd.. you name price

    tahnx
    JAred...
    make an offer in reg envleople.. if thats cool wit u
    Not a problem. How about 150cc delivered?
    LMK
    Thanks!
    Jason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •