Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Leaving Feedback Guide

Blog Entries
    Country

Leaving Feedback Guide

One of the big parts of trading here is leaving feedback to let other traders know if the trader is good or bad.

In almost any trade, you should always leave feedback unless there is a rule against leaving feedback for the kind of trade which was done.

Below is my guide on what I personally think feedback should be. This is no standard guide by SCF. It's what I think feedback should be. What I
    mean by that is what grade you give the other trader. Obviously if the trader informed you that it will be a week or something before he or she can send out or will send in a PWE you shouldn't take anything away for that.

+1 Positive
    A positive should be given if the trade went according to how it was planned. Member sent out cards or money within a reasonable amount of time and was shipped in a bubble mailer and hard protection unless the other trader let you know.

Neutral 0
    A neutral could be given in the following circumstances. Member takes a bit longer than he or she should to send out. Like more than a week unless the trader informed you already. Member sent in a PWE but card came undamaged and was in toploader or other hard protection. Neutral can also be given if a member has bad communication like not replying to PM's.

Negative -1
    A negative should be given if a trade went bad. Like if the trader never sent you the payment or the cards he or she owed you. Or if a member sent a card in a PWE and it came damaged and the member won't give a refund or replace it. Also if a member took like a month to send out or something you could also give a negative.

When leaving feedback, you get to say a comment to all the other members on here in the traders feedback spot. State if the trade went well or what went wrong. Like if a positive write, "Great trader! A+!" Or negative, "Horrible trader! Ripped me off!"

Everything up there is my own opinion and not something SCF did.

This can be stickied.
    Last edited by SteakNchop; 02-13-2009 at 01:00 PM.