Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best online card store ? Opinions?

My local store has closed shop, so now I'm looking to buy more hobby boxes online. I know dacardworld has decent prices, but I've seen cheaper at sportscardswholesale.com (and they have a free shipping promotion).

Do any of you have a favorite online card store? Any reviews out there? Thanks!

-HWB

I use dacardworld. They also have free shipping promotions. This past weekend was one.
    I haven't used any others yet.
    -Patrick

Currently working on these sets-Topps 205 series 1 and 2 mini's, 2004 Bazooka, 2005 Topps Heritage, 2004 Topps Cracker Jack mini's and stickers
    Now collecting Hank Blalock

Dont use sportscardwholesale. They are ™™™™™s. I must have emailed them 10 times and they never responded. Not a good way to do business.

dacardworld gives free shipping, just email them at promo@dacardworld.com, mention their ad in Becketts.

Dont use sportscardwholesale. They are ™™™™™s. I must have emailed them 10 times and they never responded. Not a good way to do business.
    I agree. The first order I had with them went ok. The second one took over 3 weeks to get with no communication from them. I'll never buy anything from them again.
    Currently working on these sets-Topps 205 series 1 and 2 mini's, 2004 Bazooka, 2005 Topps Heritage, 2004 Topps Cracker Jack mini's and stickers
    Now collecting Hank Blalock

i used to go thru www.dacardworld.com, but i learned that when they run out of a certain box (frequently) they buy single boxes off of Ebay and sells them to customers... and you can't trust boxes from Ebay too well anymore with all the searchers...

www.charmcitycards.com is the best

Check out our sponsor at the bottom of the forum www.gamesandcards.com . They've got a nice selection and offer free shipping for certain items.

I'd also recommend checking Dave and Adams as well. ;)

Nice site btw KR
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

I've read about pack searching, but is BOX or CASE searching even possible? They are all factory sealed and wrapped. Well, overall dacardworld still seems to have the best prices, free shipping and credibility. But, I haven't tried it yet, it seems better than shooting for low prices on ebay though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast